Monday, February 16, 2009

1.16.09 Update



Happy Birthday Daddy! Today would have been my dad's 53rd b-day.

In fundraising news...I reached my fundraising goal!!! Yay!! I've actually passed it by $152!! No worries if you haven't donated yet but still want to, you most certainly can! There's no limit on how much I can raise once I pass my goal, so keep it coming!! Thanks to everyone who has donated!!

I ran 14.2 miles in Albany on Saturday in the rain and in the middle of nowhere. I must say it was a lot more boring than my runs here in Athens, even though it was a flat course, it was a lot more difficult mentally because there was nothing to look at except trees!! I didn't even hardly have any turns, I just ran down one road forever and then turned around. It took me longer than normal to do it too...I did it in 3 hours and 23 minutes. But oh well, I did it and it's done! On to 16 miles this weekend...

1 comment: